This design is based on the 5-4-3-2-1 grounding technique. It can be used to help reduce stress and anxiety by bringing your attention to your immediate surroundings.
5. Acknowledge 5 things you see around you.
4. Acknowledge 4 things you can touch around you.
3. Acknowledge 3 things you hear around you.
2. Acknowledge 2 things you can smell around you.
1. Acknowledge 1 thing you can taste in your mouth.
By focusing your attention on your senses, this technique can help you feel more grounded and present in the moment.
These are great. My kids and I love them.
The kids that I have given them too are using them and their teachers are noticing a difference.
Bought this to help with daughter's anxiety. It is a visual reminder of the calming technique she's uses. The texture is a plus.
This strip is a good reminder of a mindfulness technique I teach my clients. It is easy to use for even my youngest clients as the pictures are clues to which sense they use.