This new collection includes a pairing of a five-pack of our Calm Countdown design and one of our new, gold stainless-steel Carry Tags! Not to brag too much, but it is beautifully color-coordinated!
This design is based on the 5-4-3-2-1 grounding technique. It can be used to help reduce stress and anxiety by bringing your attention to your immediate surroundings.
5. Acknowledge 5 things you see around you.
4. Acknowledge 4 things you can touch around you.
3. Acknowledge 3 things you hear around you.
2. Acknowledge 2 things you can smell around you.
1. Acknowledge 1 thing you can taste in your mouth.
By focusing your attention on your senses, this technique can help you feel more grounded and present in the moment.
- Five strips per pack
- Soft, subtle texture with slight grain
- Gentle on skin for repetitive use
- Reusable over and over again
- Latex and residue free
- Reusable packaging
- Informational card included
Carry Tag (Gold)
Our new Carry Tag is made of a high-quality, hypoallergenic stainless steel. Perfectly sized to fit your Calm Strips! You can place Calm Strips on either side...or both sides.
- Stainless steel split ring and lobster clip included
- Attach to keys, backpacks, zippers, and more...
- Take your calm even further on-the-go!
- Calm Strips sold separately
Really like the one about getting grounded. The others are soothing too.
We spent the end of my daughter's summer trying out and selecting a variety of ADHD-friendly approaches to her school supplies list.
These calm strips and carry tags are a MUST-HAVE!
She and I both have them all over the house for bookmarks, bag zipper extenders, and keychain attachments.
They are always available for her to touch, get a reminder of the grounding technique, and just use it as a sensory help.
We love them!